JMF Copper Fittings
- Wrot Copper Fittings made from commercially pure copper mill products per ASTM Specifications B75 Alloy C12200.
- Cast Copper Fittings made from Copper Alloy C84400 which consists of 81% copper, 7% lead, 3% tin, and 9% zinc per ASTM Specification B584.
- Wrot Copper Pressure Fittings - Material and workmanship is in accordance with ASME/ANSI B16.22; Wrot Copper and Copper Alloy Solder Joint Pressure Fittings.
- Dimensions, material and workmanship meet the requirements of MSS SP-104; Wrot Copper LW Solder Joint Pressure Fittings.
- Cast Pressure Copper Fittings in accordance with ANSI Standard B 16.18.
- Wrot Drainage Fittings in accordance with ANSI Standard B 16.29.
- Cast Drainage Fittings in accordance with ANSI Standard B 16.23.
- Cast Flared Fittings in accordance with ANSI Standard B 16.26
- Cast Flanges in accordance with ANSI Standard B 16.24.
SYMBOLS USED TO DESCRIBE FITTING END
- C - Copper (cup) manufactured to receive copper tube diameter.
- FTG - Fitting end made to copper tube diameter.
- FIP - Female Iron Pipe Thread (internal) ANSI Stnadard taper pipe thread (NPTI).
- MIP - Male Iron Pipe Thread (external) ANSI Standard taper pipe thread (NPTE).